Pink looks great on almost everyone, but head-to-toe cotton candy hues can overwhelm even the girliest girl.
- Do pair pink with a neutral shade that grounds it without overwhelming it: white, cream, chocolate, khaki and denim.
- Do wear mid-range pinks like cotton candy with white.
- Do mix soft blush pinks with cream or khaki.
- Do go bold with combos like hot pink and grass green for preppy freshness.
- Don't pair icy pastels together like pink and baby blue. Too cutesy.
- Don't wear hot pink with black: it looks dated. Use white or even khaki as a fresher foil for your pink.