Fashion Tips Library
This section is a free-for-all from you, the readers. Send in your favorite tips (I reserve the right to edit those tips as necessary) by putting "Tips" in the subject line to Fashion Tips Library
Here are some tips from readers. Add yours today!
- When you buy an everyday item, try to think of at least 3 things you already own that you can wear with that item.
- If you are wearing a white shirt, please wear a bra close to your skin color.
- Always wear your size. Close that are too small really do not look good.
- Sew it. If you can't sew, have someone else sew it. Then you have an ORIGINAL. You won't see yourself coming and going. Every season; or at least summer and winter; have a new wardrobe (2 to 5 or more pieces -- at least one bottom which would be a skirt or pants (or both) and a jacket (if your lifestyle demands it) and then blouses/tops to coordinate) made up by your seamstress and then keep adding from there continuously building to your wardrobe depending on your career and your wardrobe requirements. But then you are not dependent on whatever "current" color is available out in the stores and if you don't look good in it or you hate it, you are stuck. You can choose WHATEVER you like and pick the EXACT shade, tone and hue of that teal or red.
- Never, ever, wear pantyhose with open toe sandals, huge faux paux
- Never wear black pantyhose with white shoes.
Add your tips today -- Fashion Tips Library