- Thongs are for ***** no matter what the age.Any woman who wears a thong is not clean.Go commando or wear white cotton underwear.
- —Guest demitri
What should a grown women never wear?
- If you're spilling out, don't wear it. At any age.
- —Guest Darenkear
- Let people be. Wear what you want! Life's too short to listen to all you catty biddies... Be who you are and never mind what anyone else thinks. Who are any one of us to pass judgement on someone else??? Dang, there is too much hatred in the world without people slamming everyone for everything. If you don't like it, don't look at it!
- —Guest Debbers
What Should Grown Women Wear
- I feel that we should be allowed to wear whatever as long as it's done tastefully and appropriate for our body types.
- —Guest Relliek
- Long straight hippi-ish gray hair makes older women look like hags. If you want gray, at least keep it short.
Give me a break!
- Saying that women of a certain age should not wear short sleeves or sleeveless tops is CRAZY. America has become totally sick, if you people think that you have to be model-gorgeous and young in order to wear weather appropriate clothing. It's stupid. Get over yourselves. Women, wear whatever you find attractive and comfortable for your own body, and to heck with the idiots who have nothing better to do than criticize you.
- —Guest Ticked
- Since when a woman goes out wearing only her tights. Can somebody please ladies wearing leggings that they are just wearing a thicker pair of tights. It is unbelievable how some women even obese women wear the without even covering their behind.
Oh and one more thing
- Overweight women (you know who you are) who wear skin tight shirts and jeans that look sewed to their skin. Really Gross!!
- I'm sorry, but I wear what my budget can afford...pantyhose in summer - you bet. My legs are too too white and the self tanning stuff out there doesn't work. I'm on a very limited income and lets face it....Walmart, Target and K-Mart aren't exactly considerate of women who while on a budget, still care about not looking frumpy.
- long straight gray hair that makes her look like an old hag.
- —Guest tani
Grandmother of four
- I am 54 grandmother of four I wear a good moisterizer on my face and skirts or dresses just below my knees decnet tops that dont show all my cleavage if a top shows to much i wear a scarf with it sensible shoes but dressy I like sandals however to each thier own
- Pantyhose in summer? YES, if you work in a professional environment! It is truly not appropriate to wear skirts/dresses to work without stockings, even in summer.
- —Guest Rae Lynne
- No short-shorts (hot pants, bootie shorts) No midrif blouses or tube tops that show you have 10 kids No earrings that look like door knockers
Common Sense should prevail!
- Dress according to your personality, body type, budget and occasion. 6" heels with a miniskirt & cleavage on a 40 yr old at a business meeting doesn't work. Fun styles with clothing, hair & makeup for leisure are OK but choose things that you wear...not things that wear you! Always be clean and remember that a confident, stylish, well put together woman of any age always wins the day. Whether it's overalls or Chanel...keep it appropriate and fitted well...don't overdo any feature. That includes jewelry and makeup and the dog in the carrier. Tacky, gawdy, distasteful are not how we want to be remembered !
MAGNOLIA -- I AGREE
- Magnolia you are bang on. So much bitterness it has to be coming either from old (in their mind) frumpy women or recently left husbands!!! Live and let live for cryin out loud. Get happy you only go this way once enjoy whatever you want to wear. Its your body and your choice!!!!!
- —Guest getreal