Summer fashion means lighter fabrics, brighter and lighter colors and barer styles. It also means that you'll need to navigate tricky topics like what to wear to the office (flip flops -- No!) and summer occasions.
Here are some tips to get you through the warm weather months:
- How to Wear Brights -- This summer turn up the color volume with pretty neons and rich bright hues. Everything from handbags to shoes will be drenched in colors like pink and orange, and it looks especially right for vacation season.
- How to Wear Brightly Colored PantsOf course, one of the biggest trends of summer is bright jeans. These eye-popping pants are the perfect way to wake up everything you own.
- How to Wear Stripes -- Horizontally striped maxi dresses are one of the season's biggest hits, but if you don't want to tackle that much print there are other ways to wear stripes that work well, too.
- Shop for a Striped Dress - Striped dresses are a huge trend and here are some great (and many affordable!) options.
- How to Wear a Maxi Dress - Maxi dresses are a summer staple now, but that doesn't mean that all styles work for all women. Learn how to wear maxis the right way.
- What to Wear to a Summer Wedding - Do you have a summer wedding on your calendar this year? If so, study up on what works for warm weather nuptials.
- How to Wear Print Pants - Print pants are back in a big way, and it's one trend that can be a little tricky to pull off. Here's the best way to pull off those print bottoms.
- Summer Wedding Guest Dresses - Attend that wedding in style with our fabulous shopping picks for wedding guest dresses. Florals, shifts and more work for warm weather weddings.
- Find the Right Swimwear - Banish swimsuit shopping anxiety with this expert's tips for finding your perfect swimsuit.
- 7 Slimming Swimsuits - No need to suck it in on the beach: these pretty swimsuits do the slimming for you. See the perfect swimsuits to make you look thinner and feel more confident.
- Swimwear for Your Body Type - Whether you want to flatten a tummy or hide a full bust, here are the swimsuits to fit your particular body type.
- Best Shorts for Your Body Type - You may be tempted to cover up with long shorts, but that may not be your best bet. Learn the most flattering short length for your own body issues so you'll look great all summer.
- How to Wear a Floppy Hat - Add instant glam -- and great sun coverage -- by wearing a big-brimmed, floppy hat this summer.
- 6 Style Strategies to Beat the Heat - Here's how to dress for the weather, without melting.
- Can't Go Bare? - If you absolutely don't want to go bare-legged this summer, opt for other ways to get that bare-leg look (but flawlessly!)
- What to Wear to a Class Reunion - Summer is a popular time for class reunions. Find out the best looks to pull off when you are facing off with longtime friends.
- Little Black Dresses for Your Body Type - Turn to the little black dress this summer to get you through any special occasion. Shop for a style that flatters your body type.
- How to Wear a Fulll Skirt - A full skirt can do wonders in covering a bottom heavy figure. From feminine dresses to sexy dresses with a full skirt, there are plenty of looks that will work just for you.