Question: What to Wear for a Warm Weather Vacation?
1. Stick to just a few colors so everything matches: maybe a palette of white, khaki and black or navy, khaki and red.
2. Buy knits or stretch cottons for comfort and fewer wrinkles.
3. A few good items:
- Dresses, long or short knit ones in sleeveless or short sleeves.
- Cardigans. You can wrap a lightweight sweater (I like silk or cotton) around your shoulders during the day and put it on when it gets chilly.
- A sheer, beaded black shawl to wear over a simple tank dress for dressy dinners.
- A pareo or sarong over a swimsuit as a coverup (but plenty of people wrap it up as a dress or skirt as well)