The Bottom Line
- Loads of stretch. Very comfy.
- Waistline isn't too low. Fits my not-so-skinny body
- Keeps the shape after multiple washing.
- Kept the color after multiple washing.
- Mid-rise (not too low or high waisted.)
- Had to order a size larger than I wear in other Gap jeans.
- The butt gets a little saggy after a long day of wear. Not that unusual for skinny jeans.
- A bit pricey for moderate jeans at almost $70.
- Gap's Always Skinny Jean.
- Bought Dark Wash and Overdyed Black Wash (other colors available.)
- Sizes 00-20, regular, petite and tall.
- Five pocket styling.
- Ankle, regular or long length.
- 99% cotton; 1% elastane.
Guide Review - My Favorite Skinny Jeans - Gap's Always Skinny Jeans
I bought the skinny jeans to wear tucked into tall boots for fall, and that's how they have mostly been worn.