- Born in 1941 in Wales.
- Married to Michael Chow in 1969-9 (divorced).
- Married and divorced Willie Christie.
- Lives with longtime partner Didier Malige
- Raised nephew after sister died.
- Began modeling at 18.
- Started at British Vogue in 1968 as a junior fashion editor.
- Moved to Calvin Klein in 1987.
- Came to American Vogue in 1988.
- Long red hair, black or white separates.
What You Might Not Know About Grace Coddington
- She has four cats.
- Her real first name is Pamela.
- Grace Coddington is credited with originating the epic method of telling a story with a fashion layout.