- Born January 27, 1961 to Cuban immigrant parents.
- Graduated Parsons School of Design.
- Did stints at Anne Klein (with Donna Karan) and Calvin Klein.
- Introduced namesake collection in 1997.
- Also serves as creative director for Spanish house, Loewe.
- Awarded 2 consecutive fashion awards by the CFDA.
- Modern, but feminine clothing.
What You Might Not Know About Narciso Rodriguez
- He first gained national attention when he designed the simple white dress Carolyne Bessette wore when she married John F. Kennedy, Jr. in 1996.
- Just a few years ago, after parting with his backers, he was in debt and needed fabric donations.
- Two of Michelle Obama's inaugural outfits were designed by Narciso Rodriguez, in addition to the controversial red and black dress she wore on election night.