- The one person Isaac Mizrahi didn't ask if she was wearing undergarments was Drew Barrymore, who was in dire need of a bra for presenting in a see-through emerald green dress.
- As gorgeous as she is, Heidi Klum looked like she was wearing a dress from a "Project Runway" reject, with its weird bondage-style neckline.
- Alanis Morissette's shocking blonde hair and awful sack-style gown were the worst makeover of the show.
- Pamela Anderson's giant globes were stuffed into an insanely unflattering one-shoulder gown.
- Poor Mariah Carey. She had the master himself, Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel, sew her a custom gown. She had actual gold applied to her face and an elaborate hairdo topped by a diamond butterfly. And still, she just cannot grasp the concept of "Less is more."
Vote now! Who was the best-dressed actress at the 2006 Golden Globe Awards?
2) Eva Longoria
8) Teri Hatcher
10) Marcia Cross